Friday, March 03, 2006

Bianca Arresto

emotions at rest... like the river of serenity... the moon's face... a reprieve.

let me crash upon your jagged shores, embrace me once with earthen hands

let me drift upon the ocean's floors, and slumber upon her silken sands

amongst the sunken treasures of past... corals blue... and pearls ethereal...

in the ocean's arms, let me slumber.

teach me a peace i sought but never found, never knew;

then i shall want no longer and never again will i hunger

when once i sought to run, and soar, and flee from points unknown...

hold me back with love's arrest... that i be content... and whole with only but myself.

and smashed upon the rocks your scorn has sown

i slip under the waves, and sleep upon the abyssal shelf

when once lost in the surface blue; beneath i am found...

there is no tears but saltwater; all yearning is drowned



by joel and jason

No comments: