Wednesday, February 15, 2006

sugar rush found

all the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what i feel for you.

i thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
but the day i met you, i began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me

there is a dime a dozen...
then there is one in a million...
but baby, you are once in a lifetime.

into my world
of darkness and silence,
you brought light and music.

when you lit my candle,
i began to see and understand
the taste and texture of love.

for the first time.

when i wake up in the morning
sunshine's falling on my skin
and i call you up to tell you
what a happy mood i'm in

feel the rhythm in my body
and sing is all i wanna do
i feel the day will bring me sunshine
for it's another day with you



found this nice composition in my kid bro's documents... if you've read it before, hit back with the info... the first four lines can really get to ya... this is for all you lovebirds...

No comments: