Monday, May 08, 2006

me-me from cupkeyk

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.


1. I eat potato/corn chips using a fork or a spoon.
2. More often than not, when I write stuff, I have Carrie Bradshaw’s voice inside my head.
3. For me, toothpaste serves more a purpose than just for dental cleaning… it is an excellent alternative for a foot scrub.
4. I watch movies in cinemas, alone… with 2 or more McDonald’s ketchup packets as snacks.
5. Instead of changing channels, I throw my slipper/s towards the TV when whoever’s on annoys me.
6. Is jacking off in front of the mirror weird? (teehee)

says here I hafta tag 6 other people… hmmm… Karen. Brother John. Superboy. Ramde. Piijii. Mother Nature. (heehee! hope they do it…)

No comments: