Saturday, July 08, 2006

a shot at the brownie...



been on a diet since high school...
practically starving myself for the past couple'a years...
hooking up with pills to get smaller.
walked away from about 4 relationships...
one of which could'a been forever.
made one other wait until it was too late.
and as if it was the universe's way of making a joke...
everytime i think things would work out with someone,
i'd end up with wellingtons for sunny fresh sunday.
and one day...
not too long from now...
i'll get tired of all this.
i'll consume more than my share of food...
bloat up...
be unemployed...
have nobody to kiss me at night...
and i will become an lonely, jaded, cynical, old fag...
who will be tied to his wheelchair in a nursing home...
reminiscing of what i could have had
when i was in my younger years...
without even so much as a distant relative to visit me.

No comments: