Saturday, June 03, 2006

brokeback kind'a way

with 2 clicks of the icon in my quicklaunch, i await the popping up of the player interface...
pressed the letter "T" on the keyboard...
a little scrolling...
double-click...
this sounds alien to me...
almost as if i couldn't make out the rhythm that was playing... pressed hard against my ears via headphones... and as loud as african tribal drums during a feast may be...
and just as slowly as the uncovering of a clandestine plot, my eyes began to widen... as if finally being enlightened--recognizing this melody.
"oh my Gawd! it is!!!"
giddy... a new addiction... the music that i live for.

The Wings
by Gustavo Santaolalla
(Tony Moran & Rigg Remix)

also available

The Wings

by Gustavo Santaolalla
(Gabriel & Dresden's Oraganized Nature Mix)

No comments: