Tuesday, August 29, 2006

hate hate hate...



i hate it when it rains...
when the world is drenched in nature's tears, overwhelming everything else.

i hate the smell of smoke in the morning...
those stupidass neighbors who think burning leaves and trash actually help the environment... ugh, newsflash you shitheads?!?! NO it doesn't!

i hate loud noises that wake me from my sleep...
like the sound of construction, a marching band, or that stupidass neighbor's scooter's horn; which they always seem to have problems with, hence, the perpetual need to test it... it's not even that nice a scooter!!! it's scrap metal, you stupid fucks!

i hate waking up in the morning, crying...
it makes my eyes puffy, my nostrils snotty, and makes me see my life shitty.

above all else, i hate my heart...
for being my heart.

No comments: